- After you have completed and gathered all of the required documents, you will need to submit your permit application and plans electronically through the Automated Online Permit System
- You can only obtain these permits online if you meet the criteria stated. Upon acceptance of your online application you will be emailed your permit along with any pertinent bulletins
What Documents Will Be Required?
- APPLICATION PACKAGE. Includes:
- Building Permit Application
- Re-Roof Questionnaire
- Recycling and Diversion of Construction and Demolition Waste Assessment 2.0
- Electronic/Digital Signature Disclosure
If your project does not meet the criteria for submittal through the Automated Online Permit System, it must be submitted through the IrvineReady! Online Permit Submittal Portal. We recommend keeping this webpage open in a different tab so you can refer to the information below.
IrvineReady! works best on Google Chrome, rather than Safari or Microsoft Edge.
When you click the button below to go to IrvineReady, you will first be prompted to create an account, or to log into an existing account.
After creating an account and logging in, click the green plus button to the lower right-hand side of the window to start a new submittal.
In the “Project Type” drop-down menu, select “For Permitting--Other” as the permit type.