- You will need to submit your permit application and required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special conditions apply to this type of permit. Click here to review the special conditions
- If applicable, review the guidance for covered walkways and construction cranes
What Documents Will Be Required?
*Please ensure the application materials comply with the Special Conditions*
- Application Form
Application Form Tips
- Provide a brief narrative in the ‘Description of Work’ box and include the approximate number of days it will take to complete the work.
- If there is any trenching/boring planned, include the approximate linear footage in the right-of-way (combined street and parkway).
- Do not sign the form but instead, type in the date and the applicant’s name.
- PDF copy of contractor’s Workers' Compensation Insurance Form
- PDF copy of your valid City Of Irvine Business License(a photo of the receipt is fine if you just paid or renewed the license online)
- PDF copy of your Contractors State License Board(CSLB) Pocket Card
- A LOCATION EXHIBIT (drawing/map/annotated photos/Google Earth with notes showing where the work will take place). Include the street names and the work zone
- Email the application and required documents to: email@example.com
*BE SURE TO PUT THE PERMIT TYPE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE*
City staff will review your scope of work and notify you via email of the best way to proceed with your permit.
For encroachment permit processing, you will be emailed a link to the City’s online payment portal where you can submit the applicable permit fees. After paying the required fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know payment has been made so we can finish up the process on our end and email the encroachment back to you.