Please note: As a result of the COVID-19 virus, and resulting orders and direction from the President of the United States, the Governor of the State of California, and the Orange County Health Care Agency, as well as the City of Irvine Emergency Declaration, the public will not be permitted to physically attend the Irvine City Council / Orange County Great Park board meetings to which this agenda applies. Learn more about Commission meetings here.
Click here to learn more about City Council and Great Park Board Meetings.
The City Clerk is the local official who administers democratic processes such as elections, access to City records, and all legislative actions, ensuring transparency to the public. The City Clerk acts as a compliance officer for federal, state, and local statutes including the Political Reform Act, the Brown Act, and the Public Records Act. The City Clerk's office is committed to quality customer service, innovation, easy access to public records, comprehensive use of resources, and records management by:
- Providing prompt, professional and courteous customer service;
- Ensuring the legislative process, including City elections, City Council and Commission meetings are open and public;
- Reporting and preserving the legislative history of the City efficiently and accurately;
- Providing access to complete and accurate public information and official records; and
- Promoting voter registration and participation through non-partisan public outreach.