How Can We Help?

Report a Service Request

Thank you for taking the time to submit your request utilizing the City of Irvine's interactive platform. The information you provide will be promptly forwarded to the appropriate City services. 

To report problems with streetlights, please contact Southern California Edison (SCE) at 1-800-611-1911 or visit the Report a Streetlight Outage page at SCE.

To report water leaks, please contact Irvine Ranch Water District's (IRWD) Log-a-Leak webpage.

Download and install the ACCESS IRVINE mobile app, click HERE for more information.

City of Irvine takes your privacy seriously. This form asks you to provide the City with certain personal information. Such information is being requested and will be utilized by the City for the specific and limited purpose of future City correspondence regarding the subject-matter of this form. Pursuant to Measure S, an initiative ordinance passed by City voters in 2008, the personal information noted by an asterisk (*) on this form will be kept confidential. Unless you expressly indicate to us otherwise or unless compelled by a court order, it will not be shared with other agencies, businesses or individuals.