- Special conditions apply for the following types of certifications:
- Asphalt Deputy: you will need to submit a resume alongside your application (showing asphalt-related jobs and responsibilities) so it may be reviewed by Grading staff
- Sheer Nailing Deputy: your application will need to be reviewed in the field by an inspection supervisor
- Pile Drilling Deputy: your application will need to be reviewed in the field by an inspection supervisor
- After you have completed and gathered all of the required documents, you will need to submit them electronically through the IrvineReady! Online Permit Submittal portal
What Documents Will be Required?
- Application Form
- Copy of International Code Council (ICC) Card
- You will need to use the Google Chrome web-browser on a PC.
- The portal is not designed for use with mobile devices.
- You will need to set up a user account first.
- Use the green circle in the bottom right corner to create a new project
- Add your name and "Deputy Inspector" in the "Project Name" field.
- Choose project type "For Permitting – Other."
- Under "Project Location," check the box that reads: "This project does not have a street address."
- Add yourself as the "Primary Contact."
- Use the green circle in the bottom right of the screen to upload your documents. Please include any supporting documents (copy of ICC Card, etc.) with your upload/submittal.
- Be sure to click the green SUBMIT button in the upper right corner when you have completed uploading your documents.
PROCEED TO THE IRVINEREADY! SYSTEM
You will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to pay required fees. You will receive a PDF copy of your wallet card in a zip file emailed from EplanreviewNotify@cityofirvine.org.You will need to print your wallet card and have it in the field when performing inspections on the City’s behalf. Additional information can be found at https://www.irvineready.com/. We highly recommend using the link below to watch our video tutorial.
For a video tutorial of our online plan submittal process click here.