- Special conditions apply for the following types of certifications:
- Asphalt Deputy: you will need to submit a resume alongside your application so it may be reviewed by Grading staff
- Sheer Nailing Deputy: your application will need to be reviewed in the field by an inspection supervisor
- After you have completed and gathered all of the required documents, you will need to submit them electronically through the IrvineReady! Online Permit Submittal portal
What Documents Will be Required?
- Application Form
- Copy of International Code Council (ICC) Card
- You will need to use the Google Chrome web-browser on a PC.
- The portal is not designed for use with mobile devices.
- You will need to set up a user account first.
- Use the green circle in the bottom right corner to create a new project
- Add your information as the Project Information.
- Add yourself as the Primary Contact.
- Use the green circle in the bottom right of the screen to upload your documents. Please include any supporting documents (copy of ICC Card, etc.) with your upload/submittal.
- Choose project type For Permitting – Other.
- Be sure to click the green SUBMIT button in the upper right corner when you have completed uploading your documents.
You will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to pay required fees. You will receive a PDF copy of your wallet card in a zip file emailed from EplanreviewNotify@cityofirvine.org.You will need to print your wallet card and have it in the field when performing inspections on the City’s behalf. Additional information can be found at https://www.irvineready.com/. We highly recommend using the link below to watch our video tutorial.
For a video tutorial of our online plan submittal process click here.