Camp Forms

Required Camp Paperwork

Before registering for Irvine Fine Arts Center camps, make sure you've set up your new account at, added your children to your account, and filled out a Participant Permission & Medical Form. Parents will need to complete this form for all kids younger than 18. One form per child is good for the entire calendar year! 

Fill out the 2019 Participant Permission & Medical Form here. Additional paperwork may be requested by staff for campers with special medical needs.