The Irvine Fine Arts Center Store features one-of-a-kind items such as hand-made jewelry, unique ceramics, paintings, prints and printmaking-based works of art, fiber art, flower and succulent arrangements, stationary, artist books, stickers and small batch produced objects that feature original designs created by local artists. The store inventory rotates monthly.
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Apply to Be a Vendor
- Send 10–12 images of your handcrafted items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a corresponding list with the following information:
- Retail price
- Measurements (not required for jewelry items)
- In the body of your email, include any relevant links to small business or online presence (i.e. e-commerce site, Etsy page, Facebook or Instagram account).
- Provide a brief statement about your handcrafted items including the process used to make them and any other information that gives context to your small business.
Terms of agreement:
- Artist vendors will sign a consignment agreement form to receive 70% of sales of their work, Irvine Fine Arts Center retains 30% of sales of work sold.
- Artist vendors will be provided with a W9 tax form.
- Artist vendors will provide a complete inventory list to Fine Arts Center staff.
- Artist vendors will abide by the City of Irvine’s Exhibition Policy.
- Contract and Hold Harmless Agreement Form to be completed if approved as an Art Center Store artist vendor.