The TRIPS program strives to support eligible Irvine seniors and adults with disabilities in maintaining independence, community involvement, and employment through the provision of safe, reliable, professional, and specialized transportation services. The program provides low-cost, wheelchair-accessible transportation to Irvine seniors and adults with disabilities. All participants must be unable to drive due to a physical or cognitive disability.
TRIPS Rider's Guide
Download a high-resolution PDF of the TRIPS Rider's Guide here.
Learn more about TRIPS cancellation rules below. More information on the TRIPS program can be found by clicking the following links:
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Participants should notify the program office with as much notice as possible when unable to commit to a scheduled ride.
- Failure to cancel a ride is considered a no-show.
- A no-show will automatically cancel a scheduled return trip unless the passenger notifies the program office.
- Excessive late cancellations and no-shows may lead to suspension of program privileges.
- The TRIPS program is sensitive to the fact that illness and other personal factors may alter plans to travel and that cancellations may be unavoidable. The cancellation and no-show policy aims to discourage program misuse and maximize program service levels. Therefore, late cancellations and no-shows are discouraged unless absolutely necessary.