Please note: The City of Irvine has suspended TRIPS ride services until further notice. This measure is for the safety of our participants in response to mitigating the spread of COVID-19, as outlined by the California Department of Public Health. The Irvine City Council and City staff offer our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. For resources on grocery services and alternative transportation services, please call the TRIPS office at 949-724-7433. For more information on the City’s measures to prevent spread in our community, visit cityofirvine.org/covid19.
The TRIPS program provides low-cost, wheelchair-accessible transportation to Irvine seniors and adults with disabilities. All participants must be unable to drive due to a physical or cognitive disability. TRIPS supports independent living and community involvement through safe, reliable and professional paratransit service.
- Services include medical appointments, work, school, social, etc.
- Annual registration fee ($25 initial, $20 annual)
- $1.90 one way to any location in Irvine
- Transportation to other areas is limited and costs range from $3.80 to $5.70 depending on location and distance
- Rides granted on a first-come, first-served basis
Pre-registration and program eligibility required. For more information, call the TRIPS office for phone eligibility assessment Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–2 p.m. at 949-724-7433.