Senior Citizens Council
Senior Council meetings are open and the public is welcome to attend. Meetings are held at 9 a.m. on the third Thursdays of each month at the Lakeview Senior Center, with the exception of December.
Meetings for 2019
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
- June 20
- July 18
- August 15
- September 19
- October 17
- November 21
Lakeview Senior Center
20 Lake Road, Irvine CA, 92604
Irvine Senior Citizens Council Members
- Chair Carolyn Inmon (Member at large)
- Vice Chair Rachel Owens (Appointed by Christina Shea)
- Councilmember Jerry Chang (Appointed by Anthony Kuo)
- Councilmember Juneu Kim (Appointed by Melissa Fox)
- Councilmember K. Cal Hibrawi (Member at large)
- Councilmember Harish Murthy (Appointed by Farrah N. Khan)
- Councilmember Bill Sandlin (Appointed by Michael Carroll)
- Advisory: Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in establishing policy on matters pertaining to special interests and concerns of senior citizens.
- Consultancy: Act as a sounding board for persons, schools and organizations who have an interest in senior citizens activities and programs.
- Budget: Consider the proposed annual budget for the Senior Services section and make recommendations to City Council.
- Advisement: Advise in the planning of facilities, transportation, activities, services and programs designed to serve the older adult community in Irvine.
- Selection of At-Large Members: The selection of the two members-at-large is conducted every two years on odd numbered years in September. For more information about member-at-large positions, contact Sandra Salcedo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-724-6356.