Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Irvine Senior Services. To ensure we are meeting the needs of our senior community, we ask that all volunteers commit to volunteering a minimum of three hours per week for at least six months. The majority of our volunteer opportunities are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you need weekend or evening hours, please see the Fitness Center Attendant and Facility Operations Support opportunities.
Below you will find a listing of our current Programs and Activities volunteer openings. If you are interested in any of these, please contact Connie Larr at 949-724-6096 or email@example.com.
Fitness Center Attendant │ Rancho Senior Center and Trabuco Center
Help oversee the operations of the Rancho or Trabuco Fitness Centers
- Duties: Help ensure members are following policies, pull member files and help monitor expiration dates, assist members with equipment, answer questions as needed.
- Requirements: Must be 18+ and have general knowledge about how to use the fitness equipment.
- Available Shifts:
- Rancho Fitness Center: Wednesday from noon–2 p.m.; Thursday from noon–2 p.m,; Sunday from 9–11 a.m.
- Trabuco Fitness Center: Tuesday from 8–10 a.m.; Wednesday from 10 a.m.–noon.; Friday from 8–10 a.m. or noon–2 p.m.; Saturday from 11 a.m.–1 p.m
Technology Lab Assistant │ Lakeview Senior Center
Assist members in the Lee Tjhio Technology Lab
- Duties: Help ensure members are following policies, assist with problems that arise with equipment, and answer questions as needed.
- Requirements: Must be 18+ and have experience and knowledge of computer equipment and programs.
- Available Shifts: Times vary. Please contact us if you are interested in this position.