Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Irvine Senior Services. To ensure we are meeting the needs of our senior community, we ask that all volunteers commit to volunteering a minimum of three hours per week for at least six months. The majority of our volunteer opportunities are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Weekend hours are available for Fitness Center Attendants.
Below you will find a listing of our current Programs and Activities volunteer openings. If you are interested in any of these, please contact 949-724-6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Center Attendant │ Rancho Senior Center and Trabuco Center
Assist members in the Senior Fitness Centers.
- Duties: Help ensure members are following policies, help monitor membership scans, assist members with equipment, and answer questions as needed.
- Shifts: Monday through Sunday, times vary.
- Requirements: Must be 16+ and have general knowledge about how to use the fitness equipment.
Technology Lab Assistant │ Lakeview Senior Center
Assist members in the Lee Tjhio Technology Lab
- Duties: Help ensure members are following policies, assist with problems that arise with equipment, and answer questions as needed
- Shifts: Monday through Friday, times vary.
- Requirements: Must be 14+ and have experience and knowledge of computer equipment and programs.