The City’s current General Plan is provided via the links below and includes all amendments through June 2015 (Supplement 9, August 2015). All maps and graphics are included in their respective elements through the links provided.
Additional links to Land Use Element Tables A-1 and A-2, which reflect the most current approved planned land use (maximum) intensity levels and acreages by City of Irvine Planning Area, are also provided for ease of reference.
General Plan Elements
C. Housing Element (6th Cycle)
G. Public Facilities and Services Element
H. Integrated Waste Management Element
K. Parks and Recreation Element
L. Conservation and Open Space Element
Glossary and Appendices
- Land Use Element Appendix A- Open Space Initiative 88-1
- Seismic Element Appendix D- Land Use Compatibility Matrix
- Noise Element Appendix F- Description and Mitigation
- Integrated Waste Management Element Appendices H-1 and H-2- Land Use Compatibility Matrix
- Conservation and Open Space Appendix L- Recreation Areas