Picnic shelters may be reserved at the community parks listed below. Reservations are required for groups of 50 or more people and are optional for groups fewer than 50. Shelters at all other parks, including neighborhood parks, are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and may not be reserved or used by groups with more than 50 people. Alcohol and vendors (e.g., caterers or entertainers) are not permitted. View all park amenities here.
- Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park
- Deerfield Community Park
- Heritage Community Park
- Las Lomas Community Park
- Mike Ward Community Park — Woodbridge
- Northwood Community Park
- Turtle Rock Community Park
- Woodbury Community Park
- Reservations are required for groups of 50 or more.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks (15 days) in advance for small family gatherings that do not include alcohol. See Facility Reservation Fees here; additional insurance may be required.
- All other picnic/shelter reservations should be made at least 30 days in advance. These reservations include, but are not limited to: events where alcohol or live animals are present, catered events, business functions, and those hosted by nonprofit organizations.
- See information below related to bounce house permits and requirements.
- Laser tag and/or game trucks are not permitted in City parks.
Bounce House Permits and Requirements
Bounce houses are allowed at City parks with a $30 permit fee. Some locations require a picnic area reservation in addition to the permit.
|Requires a picnic area reservation and permit||Requires a permit (must be fewer than 50 people)|
Bounce house vendors must meet minimum requirements and provide an Irvine business license, proof of liability insurance, automobile insurance, worker’s comp insurance, and a generator. Private-party equipment is prohibited at all parks. Bounce houses must be supervised at all times and run on a generator. City electrical outlets may not be used for bounce houses.
The following companies have met the minimum requirements, including proof of insurance. Please keep in mind vendor insurance may expire at any time and it is your responsibility to verify a vendor’s insurance is current. Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Irvine. The City assumes no responsibility for any related business transactions.
|Company||Phone||Website||Vendor Approved for Events Until:|
Jump N Bounce
February 8, 2024
Vendors requesting to be added to this list: click here to fill out a vendor permit application.
Requirements include a copy of the agency's/businesses current certificate of insurance and a separate endorsement page listing the City of Irvine as additionally insured. View specific coverage and a limit requirements sample here.