2023 Facility Reservation Applications Now Open
The 2023 reservation opening schedule is:
- Monday, August 1, 8 a.m., for Irvine resident private parties
- Monday, August 8, 8 a.m., for nonprofit groups
- Monday, August 15, 8 a.m., for all other groups
For more information about 2023 facility reservation requests and group definitions, click here.
- Community parks have public facilities located on each site. A range of programs and services are offered to the community.
- Neighborhood parks provide open space and some recreational amenities within the various villages of Irvine and usually do not have public facilities or staff present.
- Irvine's Open Space Preserve connects residents with nature and outdoor adventures without traveling far, including hiking, mountain biking, equestrian programs, and naturalist-led tours.
- Park & Facilities Inventory list breaks down which parks have picnic shelters, allow bounce houses, or have tennis courts.
For questions, contact Facility Reservations at email@example.com or 949-724-6620. For more information, visit the Facility Reservations webpage or Park Planning webpage.