Recycling at home is an easy way to keep waste out of the landfills and help Irvine reach its goal of Zero Waste.
Some other ways to go Zero Waste include:
- Composting food scraps and yard waste
- Reusing everyday household items
- Disposing of Household Hazardous Waste at the proper locations
Know What to Put Where:
Click on the blue, green, or grey lid for more information about what to put in each cart.
Visit Waste Management’s website for more information regarding trash collection, including:
- Reduce your waste bill by reducing your waste! – Be a low waste generator and pay less for waste collection each month. Subscribe to the smallest trash cart (i.e., 35-gallon size) and pay only $12.79 per month. (Standard monthly waste collection fee is $13.72 per month.)… And you can get additional recycling carts of any size free of charge! Contact WM at 949-642-1191 to order additional recycling and greenwaste carts at no cost.
- Billing Including Senior Discount – Download the Senior Discount Application Form
- Bulky Item Pick-Up
- Temporary Service
To arrange on-call curbside pickup, or for more information on recycling and trash disposal, contact Waste Management of at 949-642-1191 or visit their website: www.wm.com.