Become an Irvine Certified Green Business!
The City of Irvine is now offering a FREE Green Business Assistance Program, designed to help businesses operate sustainably and receive public recognition for their efforts. Becoming a Certified Green Business means implementing practices that reduce energy and water consumption, prevent pollution, diverts waste from landfills and assist staff in creating a cleaner healthier environment for their employees.
Green Business Program Sustainable Business Challenge
Do you want to save money and operate more efficiently? The California Green Business Network can help your business thrive through our Green Business Certification. For a limited time only, businesses that complete their certification will receive a $500 incentive. New certified Green Businesses will also receive free technical assistance throughout the process and digital marketing upon completion. The first step in getting certified is to attend a brief information session with a Sustainability Consultant. Sign up for a free information session here.
Green Business is Smart Business
Get local and statewide recognition for your business when you become a certified California green business.
- Save money on energy, water and waste bills
- Conserve valuable resources and protect the environment
- Improve employee wellbeing and productivity
- Receive public recognition by the City of Irvine as a green business
- Membership and recognition from the California Green Business Network
Participating Businesses will receive
- A FREE on-site assessment of their business
- A Customized Action Plan
- Free water and/or low cost energy saving devices and resources through utility and other partnerships
- Step-by-Step Guidance to meet certification criteria and State standards
- Up to $500 Refund of any cost incurred to meet criteria (first come first serve basis)
- Certification Seal when Action Plan measures are implemented.
- Local and State recognition, at no charge, valid for 3 years
- An official Commendation Award in person from the City of Irvine Council
- Be a commercial business located in the City of Irvine
- Have a current City of Irvine Business License
- Be in compliance and up-to-date with all city and county ordinances
Once you have registered, a CAGBN consultant will contact you to review your eligibility and next steps.
View photos from a recent gathering of participating Irvine Green Businesses:
Download Our Flier
|Angelina’s Pizzeria||HiroNori||Mellow Meadow|
|Booskies Cookies||Hyundai America Design & Engineering Center||Montessori Funtime Preschool|
|Canon USA, INC||Imuraya USA, Inc||OCPC|
|Capsule Apparel||Impact Grove||Perry B. Sheidayi DO Professional Corp.|
|Change Into Change, Inc.||Irvine Campus Housing Authority||planet B|
|CiaoCiao PetCare - Dog Walking||Irvine Spine & Wellness Center||Prudential Overall Supply|
|Citadel EHS||Irvine Therapy Services, Inc||SIX Workout|
|Cloud Rinjani||Jacobs Engineering Group||South Coast Mold, Inc|
|Creme and Sucre||Jacuzzi Group||Sunpin Solar|
|Cucina Enoteca||LSA Associates||Taco Bell Headquarters|
|EcoSpoons||Lynda's Hair||The Blessed Braid|
|EnvironSoil||Naturepedic||Vert Energy Group|
|Farallon Consulting||Neo Home Loans||West Entertainment|
|FCS International||Mad Engine||Xylem Inc. - Floject Division|