Become an Irvine Certified Green Business!
The City of Irvine is now offering a FREE Green Business Assistance Program, designed to help businesses operate sustainably and receive public recognition for their efforts. Becoming a Certified Green Business means implementing practices that reduce energy and water consumption, prevent pollution, diverts waste from landfills and assist staff in creating a cleaner healthier environment for their employees.
Green Business is Smart Business
Get local and statewide recognition for your business when you become a certified California green business.
- Save money on energy, water and waste bills
- Conserve valuable resources and protect the environment
- Improve employee wellbeing and productivity
- Receive public recognition by the City of Irvine as a green business
- Membership and recognition from the California Green Business Network
Participating Businesses will receive
- A FREE on-site assessment of their business
- A Customized Action Plan
- Free water and/or low cost energy saving devices and resources through utility and other partnerships
- Step-by-Step Guidance to meet certification criteria and State standards
- Up to $500 Refund of any cost incurred to meet criteria (first come first serve basis)
- Certification Seal when Action Plan measures are implemented.
- Local and State recognition, at no charge, valid for 3 years
- An official Commendation Award in person from the City of Irvine Council
- Be a commercial business located in the City of Irvine
- Have a current City of Irvine Business License
- Be in compliance and up-to-date with all city and county ordinances
Once you have registered, a CAGBN consultant will contact you to review your eligibility and next steps.
Making it easy to go Green in Irvine!
|Irvine Chamber of Commerce||Southern Califoria Edison|
|Irvine Ranch Water District||Waste Not OC|
|SoCal Gas Company||Waste Management|