Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Irvine Senior Services. To ensure we are meeting the needs of our senior community, we ask that all volunteers commit to volunteering a minimum of three hours per week for at least six months. The majority of our volunteer opportunities are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you need weekend or evening hours, please see the Fitness Center Attendant and Facility Operations Support opportunities.
If you are interested in volunteering in the Rose Garden Cafe, please contact Connie Larr at 949-724-6096 or email@example.com.
Rose Garden Café Dishwasher │ Lakeview Senior Center
Scrape and rinse dishes after the lunch program at the Rose Garden Café.
- Duties: This volunteer position requires scraping and rinsing dishes, putting them through the commercial grade dishwasher and putting them away after being washed. This is more fun than it sounds and you work with a great team.
- Requirements: Must be 16+, negative Tuberculosis (TB) test within past year.
- Available Shifts: Monday or Thursday from noon–2 p.m.
Rose Garden Café Scanner │ Lakeview Senior Center
Scan barcodes during the lunch program at the Rose Garden Café.
- Duties: Read signatures and scan barcodes into computer program.
- Requirements: Must be 14+, negative Tuberculosis (TB) test within past year. Must be familiar with computers. Training will be provided.
- Shifts: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday from 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Rose Garden Café Server │ Lakeview Senior Center
Serve lunch to seniors during the lunch program at the Rose Garden Café.
- Duties: Ability to serve plated meals and drinks to seniors.
- Requirements: Must be 14+, negative Tuberculosis (TB) test within the past year.
- Available Shifts: Monday, Thursday, or Friday from 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.