Welcome to the City of Irvine Parking Information Section. The City of Irvine forbids parking in red zones or where signs prohibit same, pursuant to Municipal Code Section 6-3-573. This municipal code is designed not only to improve the aesthetics of the community, but it also allows for greater public safety.
Click here for information and assistance with the City of Irvine's parking permit process. The City of Irvine offers both annual and overnight parking permits and on this website you will find more information on:
- Purchase Parking Permit Online
- Information about Parking Citations
Parking Variances will be reviewed on a case by case basis after submitting the form here with the following considerations:
- Variances should be requested a minimum of three (3) to five (5) business days in advance
- Maximum variance duration for a given street segment is seven (7) days
- Variances lasting longer than seven (7) business days can be requested by contacting 949-724-7365
- Reasons for denial/revocation of a parking variance include, but are not limited to:
- Submittal of inaccurate information
- Code violations
- Traffic/pedestrian safety concerns
- Impediments to neighborhood
For questions or clarification, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Irvine Police Department if you have any questions about Overnight Parking.
Irvine Police Department
1 Civic Center Plaza
Irvine, CA 92606