The City allocates funds or partners with many area organizations that serve our community. Together, they provide a diverse range of programs and services to our residents of all ages, needs, and interests. We would like our major partners to highlight how they serve our community with annual presentations at City Council meetings, scheduled throughout the year.
Staff is coordinating presentations from the community partners listed below that receive substantial City funding or serve as ongoing partners. The presentations will summarize the organization’s mission, accomplishments in Irvine, service anecdotes, projects on the horizon, coordination with the City, how funds are used, and compare to other sources of funding.
The first presentation by the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce occurred January 22, 2019. Additional presentations throughout the year are listed below. The additional presentations will be available on this webpage, along with any other financial or operational reports delivered to the City.
- Irvine Adult Day Health
- Irvine Barclay Theatre
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce (Funding provided by Hotel Improvement District Assessment)
- Irvine Community Land Trust
- Irvine Public Schools Foundation
- Irvine Ranch Conservancy
- Irvine Unified School District
- Irvine Valley College
- Tustin Unified School District
- University of California, Irvine (Collaboration/key community member)