This year, Youth Action Team (YAT) will be hosting numerous opportunities for students to be engaged with their community and interact with their peers online. Students can join YAT at any time by registering online at yourirvine.org. Once registered, students will have access to hundreds of at-home and online volunteer opportunities, weekly online speakers on teen issues, bi-monthly online wellness activities and speakers, monthly online social events, a variety of online teen classes, a YAT T-shirt, and the opportunity to get a Presidential Volunteer Service Award by completing 50-100 hours of service (depending on age).
Online Programming Information
- First of every month: Video release explaining monthly programs
- Every Thursday: Online speaker addressing teen-related topics (college, careers, mental health, service and outreach, substance abuse, current issues, etc.)
- Every other Wednesday: Online wellness activity and speaker
- Each month: Online social events
- Volunteer opportunities: Each month, YAT will offer five to eight different at-home or online volunteer opportunities. In-person or community volunteer opportunities may also be offered.
- Teen classes: Online special interest classes for teens, such as graphic design, music, art, language, technology, and other creative topics.
Email HSYAT at email@example.com.