Certified Farmers Market
Please note: The Great Park Certified Farmers Market has resumed pedestrian walk-up access. Visitors can now enjoy shopping for locally grown fruits and vegetables as a walk-up event. The Great Park Farmers Market had previously been operating in drive-through format as a precaution to slow the spread of COVID-19; walk-up procedures and safety guidelines were developed using recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of California, and the Orange County Health Department. Please see below for more information.
FARMERS MARKET GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Vendors will be placed at least 6 feet apart, the Farmers Market will maintain an aisle space between all tent rows, and attendance will be tracked by staff to monitor crowd levels.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between other groups.
- Facial coverings are required for those ages 2 and older.
- Follow posted signage indicating where to stand for service and direction of travel.
- Do not enter the Farmers Market if you are exhibiting any illness symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- No pets are allowed.
- Food trucks and craft vendors are unavailable until further notice. Market attendees are asked not to linger once shopping is complete.
Hours & Directions
Sundays at the Orange County Great Park are headlined by fresh produce and fun at our Certified Farmers Market. Every week, the Great Park Certified Farmers Market features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables for sale..
- Take home fresh produce grown on the Great Park Farm and other local farms.
- Explore the Farm + Food Lab and get home gardening tips from master gardeners from the University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The Certified Farmers Market is open every Sunday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m., weather permitting. Parking and admission are free. The Farmers Market is located in Lot No. 2. For directions to the Great Park and a map of the lot, visit ocgp.org/maps.
The Great Park Certified Farmers Market is operated by Mary Ann Senske. For questions or to request an application to be a vendor, contact her at 714-733-3167 or email@example.com.