Kennel and Animal Support Program
Looking for a simple, flexible way to support pet adoption at the Irvine Animal Care Center? The Kennel and Animal Support program offers opportunities for individuals, groups, and businesses to support pets as they wait for their forever homes. You can choose to sponsor a cozy pet kennel, outdoor play area, special room, or an individual animal at the center with a tax-deductible donation.
The Kennel and Animal Support program is perfect for honoring a loved one or pet, advertising a business, offering group recognition, or simply showing your support for the thousands of homeless pets coming to the center each year.
There are a variety of options to choose from and there is no limit to the number of kennels or animals supported. Your support will be on display with a sign on your kennel, yard or room, and may be viewed by as many as 45,000 visitors to the center.
Kennel and Area Support
Every level of support will be recognized with a 8.5"x5.5" sign on the kennel, yard, or room you are supporting. You will also receive a certificate to display at your home, office, or business. Fill out a Kennel and Area Support form here to apply.
Naming Opportunities Available:
- Kennel (Dog, Cat, or Rabbit): Provides a temporary home for animals with a warm bed, food, water, and toys.
- Dog Play Yards (Grass, Chip, or Agility): Outdoor fenced area allows our dogs to run and play off-leash in natural sunlight and fresh air. A place where animals can interact with other pets and family members.
- Rabbit Play Yard: There are 13 exercise areas with natural sunlight and fresh air where the rabbits are housed during the day.
- Cat Adoption Room: A place where cats can meet adopters in a natural environment. There are three rooms available, which are used for natural play time and exercise when not in use for adoptions.
- Community Cat Room (Kitty Klubhouse): Large, cage-free home environment for up to 10 cats, complete with scratching posts, food, and water. Cats can socialize with each other and meet potential adopters in this special room.
|Type of Space||Semi-Annual
|Kennel (Dog, Cat, or Rabbit)||$300||$500|
|Play Yard (Dog or Rabbit)||$300||$500|
|Cat Adoption Room||$300||$500|
|Cat Community Room (Title Sponsor)||$1,200||$2,000|
|Cat Community Room (Co-Sponsor)||$600||$1,000|
Support signs will include an individual, group, or business name, and you can also display a graphic such as a logo or photo.
For just $20 a month, you can support dogs, cats, or rabbits in our care while they await their forever homes. Your monthly support will help us provide them with a comfortable bed, toys, and medical treatment for those that come in sick or injured. Your generous monthly contribution will enable us to keep our promise to provide all animals at our center with the best care possible.
Each month you will receive an email with the photo and biography of an animal currently in our care in the species of your choosing (dog, cat, or rabbit). By lending your support, you are not just helping one but all of the animals at the Irvine Animal Care Center and your donation will be used where it is needed the most. You may discontinue your support at any time by notifying the center by email, mail, or phone.
The Irvine Animal Care Center reserves the right to refuse any support advertising that is not in keeping with its mission or is of a controversial nature that would reflect poorly on the Center. No political, racially biased, or explicit ads will be allowed under any condition.
For questions, please email email@example.com.