Utility Information

To report problems with streetlights, please contact Southern California Edison (SCE) at 1-800-611-1911 or visit the Report a Streetlight Outage page at SCE.

For concerns related to the disposal of green waste, trash, or recyclables, please contact Waste Management of Orange County or call 949-642-1191.

For West Nile Virus concerns, call the Orange County Health Department at 714-834-8180 or visit the website.

For health-related concerns, visit the Orange County Health Department website ochealthinfo.com or call 714-834-8180.

For vector control concerns, please contact the Orange County Vector Control District call 949-654-2421.

For water concerns, please contact Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD) or call 949-453-5300.