Kids Club is an after-school, recreation camp for children grades K–6. The program highlights include flexible schedules for parents; a diverse, fun, and dynamic social environment for children; and of course, a ton of fun.
Drop-off Kids Club programs are available at Cypress, Heritage, Portola Springs, Turtle Rock, University, and Woodbury community parks. The programs run 2–6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and costs $120 per week. Registration is required.
For more information and to sign up for each Kids Club location, use the contact information below:
- Cypress Community Park: 949-724-6190, CCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Heritage Community Park: 949-724-6750, HPCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Portola Springs Community Park: 949-724-6192, PCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Turtle Rock Community Park: 949-724-6734, TRCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- University Community Park: 949-724-6815, UCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Woodbury Park Kids Club: 949-724-6840, WBCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org