This recreation-based program is open until 2:30 p.m. daily and offers flexible schedules for parents, an easy registration process, and a transportation option. Program includes age-appropriate activities in a fun and safe environment. Children will participate in hands-on enrichment activities including games, crafts, and a ton of fun! Transportation for Kindergartners is available.
- Enrollment forms are required prior to registration. Contact site for forms.
- Daily registration and drop-off options are available.
- Program hours are from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily.
For more information and to sign up for each location, use the contact information below.
Kindy Cove is exempt from state licensing.
Kids Club is an after-school, recreation-based program featuring flexible schedules for parents; a diverse, fun, and dynamic social environment for children; and of course, a ton of fun.
Kids Club provides supervision until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.Transportation is available from school sites for 1st-6th grade only. Transportation for Kindergartners is available through our Kindy Cove program. Children must be enrolled in kindergarten to participate in Kindy Cove and Kids Club. Registration is required.
For more information and to sign up for each Kids Club location, use the contact information below:
- Cypress Community Park: 949-724-6190, CCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Heritage Community Park: 949-724-6750, HPCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Portola Springs Community Park: 949-724-6192, PCCchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Turtle Rock Community Park: 949-724-6734, TRCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- University Community Park: 949-724-6815, UCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org
- Woodbury Park Kids Club: 949-724-6840, WBCPchildservices@cityofirvine.org
Kids Club is exempt from state licensing.