Please note: By emergency declaration, City of Irvine community centers, playgrounds, indoor facilities, athletic fields, basketball courts, and stadiums are closed until further notice. The Irvine City Council and City staff offer our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
Irvine outdoor park spaces remain open for passive use, and tennis and pickleball courts have been reopened for modified play. Learn more at the City Facility Closures webpage. For more information on the City's latest measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, visit cityofirvine.org/covid19.
There are several ways to access field condition information. Please use one of the following methods:
- Twitter: Follow @irvine_muddline.
- Text/Email: Subscribe here to receive text and/or email updates from the City of Irvine.
- Voicemail: Call 949-724-6833 (MUDD)
- Website: Visit cityofirvine.org/mudd for up-to-date conditions.
- Email: Contact Muddline staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Designation: Baseball/Softball fields are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.). Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields are letters (A, B, C, etc.)
For all fields located on school property, please refer to the School District (IUSD) status for muddline playability.
For updated field conditions at the Orange County Great Park, please call 949-724-6598.
View the 2019 annual athletic field maintenance closure schedule here.