Please note: The City of Irvine has taken several precautionary safety measures to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community. In accordance with state guidelines, community centers and indoor facilities are open by reservation and appointments with limited capacity. Outdoor recreational spaces including parks, playgrounds, and athletic fields and courts are open with modifications. Modified recreational programming is available to the community and registration is open at yourirvine.org. Learn more at the City Facility Updates webpage.
There are several ways to access field condition information. Please use one of the following methods:
- Twitter: Follow @irvine_muddline.
- Text/Email: Subscribe here to receive text and/or email updates from the City of Irvine.
- Voicemail: Call 949-724-6833 (MUDD)
- Website: Visit cityofirvine.org/mudd for up-to-date conditions.
- Email: Contact Muddline staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Designation: Baseball/Softball fields are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.). Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields are letters (A, B, C, etc.)
For all fields located on school property, please refer to the School District (IUSD) status for muddline playability.
For updated field conditions at the Orange County Great Park, please call 949-724-6598 or visit the Great Park Field Conditions page.
View the 2021 annual athletic field maintenance closure schedule here.