Please note: To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community, some indoor facilities and outdoor recreational spaces may be closed or have modified access until further notice.
Irvine outdoor park spaces remain open for passive use. Outdoor playgrounds, and athletic and recreational fields and courts, have reopened with modified access. Modified recreational programming will be available to the community and registration is open at yourirvine.org. Learn more at the City Facility Updates webpage.
There are several ways to access field condition information. Please use one of the following methods:
- Twitter: Follow @irvine_muddline.
- Text/Email: Subscribe here to receive text and/or email updates from the City of Irvine.
- Voicemail: Call 949-724-6833 (MUDD)
- Website: Visit cityofirvine.org/mudd for up-to-date conditions.
- Email: Contact Muddline staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Designation: Baseball/Softball fields are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.). Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields are letters (A, B, C, etc.)
For all fields located on school property, please refer to the School District (IUSD) status for muddline playability.
For updated field conditions at the Orange County Great Park, please call 949-724-6598.
View the 2019 annual athletic field maintenance closure schedule here.