Please note: The City of Irvine continues to follow state and federal health and safety guidelines to protect the public against COVID-19 infection. Face coverings are recommended, and required in certain settings as outlined in the California Department of Public Health Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings.
There are several ways to access field condition information. Please use one of the following methods:
- Twitter: Follow @irvine_muddline.
- Text/Email: Subscribe here to receive text and/or email updates from the City of Irvine.
- Voicemail: Call 949-724-6833 (MUDD)
- Website: Visit cityofirvine.org/mudd for up-to-date conditions.
- Email: Contact Muddline staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Designation: Baseball/Softball fields are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.). Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields are letters (A, B, C, etc.)
For all fields located on school property, please refer to the School District (IUSD) status for muddline playability.
For updated field conditions at Great Park, please call 949-724-6598 or visit the Great Park Field Conditions page.
View the 2022 annual athletic field maintenance closure schedule here.