Field conditions will be updated on weekdays by 1 p.m. for high school use and 3 p.m. for youth and adult sports use. Weekend updates begin at 7:30 a.m. and as conditions change.
There are several ways to access field condition information. Please use one of the following methods:
- Twitter: Follow @irvine_muddline.
- Text/Email: Subscribe here to receive text and/or email updates from the City of Irvine.
- Voicemail: Call 949-724-6833 (MUDD)
- Website: Visit cityofirvine.org/mudd for up-to-date conditions.
- Email: Contact Muddline staff at email@example.com.
Field Designation: Baseball/Softball fields are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.). Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields are letters (A, B, C, etc.)
For all fields located on school property, please refer to the School District (IUSD) status for muddline playability.
For updated field conditions at Great Park, please call 949-724-6598 or visit the Great Park Field Conditions page.
View the 2023 annual athletic field maintenance closure schedule here.