For more information on vaccines and where to get a vaccine, visit vaccines.gov.
COVID-19 Vaccines & Kids
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines for kids younger than 5. Parents can schedule appointments at places such as their pediatricians’ offices, children’s hospitals, and pharmacies. For vaccine availability and appointments, visit vaccines.gov.
Additionally, the CDC continues to recommend everyone ages 5 and older get a COVID-19 vaccine to help protect against COVID-19. Please visit the CDC's website to learn more about available vaccines and for assistance locating a vaccine.
Irvine Vaccination Clinics
There are no planned vaccination clinics in Irvine at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters
The CDC recommends staying up to date on all vaccines, including COVID-19. Please visit the CDC's website to learn more about if you are eligible and which booster shot you should receive.
Visit each website above to learn how to register and schedule a vaccination appointment.
- A list of specific stores is available at cvs.com. Anyone without internet access can call customer service at 800-746-7287.
2. Rite Aid
- Visit Rite Aid's website for more information and to register for a vaccine, or call 800-748-3243.
- Walgreens offers an online scheduling and eligibility program to register for appointments. For more information visit Walgreen's website or call 800-925-4733.
- Ralphs offers vaccine appointments. To make an appointment, visit ralphs.com/health/pharmacy/covid-care.
- Costco pharmacies offers the COVID-19 vaccine. Visit their website for more information.
- You can access the COVID-19 vaccine at Albertsons, Pavilions, Safeway and Vons locations.
- Visit walmart.com/cp/1228302 for information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is available at select Health Mart Pharmacies. Visit healthmartcovidvaccine.com for more information.