The goal of the Irvine Senior Services Table Tennis program is to provide participants ages 50+ with a fun and safe environment to engage in this popular sport, which can be enjoyed by individuals of any age and physical ability. Reservations and social play are available at the Lakeview and Rancho senior centers.
Tables can be reserved for private play at the following locations and times:
- Lakeview Senior Center: 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Thursday, and noon–5 p.m. Friday
- Rancho Senior Center: 1–5 p.m. Monday & Wednesday, and 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Thursday
Reserve Your Table
Reservations open every Monday at 9 a.m. for the entire following week. You can make reservations online at yourirvine.org, in person, or over the phone. Reservations left on the voicemail will not be honored.
- Players can reserve a maximum of one hour per day.
- Reservations cannot be transferred or made in another person's name.
- If the player who made the reservation is not present, the hour will be open for Social Play.
- All players joining the reserved hour are required to register quarterly at yourirvine.org and check-in each day.
Social play is designed for players who want to practice their skills in a social and casual atmosphere. This time is open to all levels of players. All players are required to register quarterly at yourirvine.org and check-in each day they play.
Social play is available at the following locations and times:
- Lakeview Senior Center: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday (outside), and 8 a.m.–noon Friday (indoors)
- Rancho Senior Center: 8 a.m.–noon Friday
For more information, call 949-724-6900.
Additional table tennis reservations for all ages are available at Las Lomas, Northwood, and Turtle Rock community centers. For more information, visit yourirvine.org.