The City of Irvine will open calendar year 2022 reservation requests for its facilities to the public in August. Applications will be accepted beginning August 2 for Irvine residents; August 9 for Irvine-based nonprofit groups; and August 16 for all other groups, including nonresidents and Irvine commercial or for-profit businesses.
Facility Reservations Permit Application Instructions & Guidelines for 2022
Reservations through the City of Irvine Community Services Department are accepted and processed starting each August for the following calendar year. To ensure fair use by individuals and community groups, reservation availability and fees are based on user categories, in accordance with the Community Facilities Reservation Policy. User group categories help City staff prioritize reservation requests, and a formal permitting process ensures equitable access for groups such as private individuals, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and commercial entities. City of Irvine programs, services, and events are scheduled in advance, prior to reservations opening to the public.
Facility reservation applications for 2022 will be accepted and processed as follows (refer to the policy for more detailed category definitions):
- Monday, August 2, at 8 a.m. for Irvine resident private parties (Category B (R) Residents)*.
- Applications require proof of residency, such as a current utility bill.
- Monday, August 9, at 8 a.m. for nonprofit groups (Category A (R) Residents)*
- Visit our Nonprofit Rental Information webpage for details. All required documents must be submitted on or before August 9.
- Monday, August 16, at 8 a.m. for all other groups (Categories A Non-Residents, B Non-Residents, C Residents and Non-Residents)*.
Please note that the City of Irvine is in the process of rehabilitating the Bommer Canyon Cattle Camp site, with construction expected to be complete at the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022. Tentative holds are being accepted for 2022 reservations and will be processed as availability allows.
For questions and more information, contact Facility Reservations at 949-724-6620 or email@example.com.