Facility Reservations Permit Application Instructions And Guidelines For 2020
The City of Irvine, Community Services Department is responsible for managing the Facility Reservation process, and reservations are accepted and processed on a calendar-year basis. The following information is to provide notice that the City will begin accepting 2020 facility reservation applications in August 2019, with dates determined by the City's Community Facilities Reservation Policy. The information below will help guide you through the City’s Facility Reservation process and to provide guidelines and requirements associated with completing a permit application.
The Facility Reservations annual calendar begins on January 1, 2020 and the user categories outlined in the Community Facilities Reservation Policy determine the timeframe the City accepts applications. User group categories balance reservation requests, and a formal permitting process ensures equitable access for groups such as private individuals, non-profit organizations, government agencies and commercial entities. City of Irvine programs, services, and events have priority over all groups. The resident and non-resident categories define the assignment of fees and charges and scheduling priority.
Reservations are accepted and processed on a calendar-year basis. Requests will be received and processed in accordance with the Community Facilities Reservation Policy on a first-come, first-served basis.
In accordance with policy, applications are accepted in accordance with the following calendar (refer to Policy for category explanations):
- Monday, August 5, 2019 at 8 a.m. for Irvine resident private parties (Category B (R) Residents)*.
- Applications require proof of residency such as a current utility bill.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8 a.m. for Nonprofit groups (Category A (R) Residents) *
- Visit our Nonprofit Rental Information page for details.
- Monday, August 19, 2019 at 8 a.m. for all other groups (Categories A Non-Residents, B Non-Residents, C Residents and Non-Residents)*.
*See Public Facilities Reservation and Fee policies for category definitions: https://www.cityofirvine.org/facility-reservations/reservation-fee-policy
Applications received prior to 8 a.m. on the dates noted above will be accepted at the end of that business day in the order received. For questions, contact Facility Reservations at at 949-724-6620 or email@example.com.
- Bommer Canyon Community Park is closed for renovations through 2020. Reservations will not be accepted at this time.