Join the Wildfire Readiness Virtual Town Hall on Tuesday, September 29 at 5:30 p.m. Panelists include:
- Irvine Mayor Christina L. Shea
- Councilmember Anthony Kuo
- Irvine Police Chief Mike Hamel
- Orange County Fire Authority Division 2 Chief Shane Sherwood
- Orange County Fire Authority Senior Fire Prevention Specialist Doug Hartman
- City of Irvine Emergency Management Administrator Bobby Simmons
- Irvine Police Department Area Lieutenant Bill Bingham
- City of Irvine Open Space Administrator Casey Gnadt
Topics will focus on the Ready, Set, Go action plan, vegetation management, evacuation plans, and alert and warning systems.
The meeting will be held via Webex and will be televised on ICTV 30. To register, visit https://bit.ly/32UwtPR. Questions can be submitted in advance when registering for the meeting.