Get Involved & Volunteer
Volunteer at the Festival
Every year, more than 600 volunteers help put together Irvine's largest and most attended cultural event, the Irvine Global Village Center. Volunteers will be needed Friday, October 8, through Monday, October 11, to assist in all areas of the festival. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old, and shifts are available during the hours of 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sign Up in July
Volunteer registration opens Wednesday, July 1.
Registering to volunteer is easier than ever:
- Visit yourirvine.org.
- Log in or create your account with an email address or social media login.
- Search for "volunteer opportunities" by keyword.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas: general event support, logistics, entertainment, Kids Village, and restaurants:
- General Event Support: Positions include attendance counter, water station support, exhibits assistance, guest relations booth support, and survey roamer.
- Logistics: Logistical volunteer opportunities include parking, event set-up and break-down.
- Entertainment: Volunteers are needed for stage and dressing room support throughout the festival.
- Kids Village: Jobs include crowd control and support for activities such as the obstacle course, slide, and bounce house.
- Restaurants: Duties include assisting diners and keeping tables clean.
For questions, contact Elicia Chad at 949-724-6733 or email@example.com.
Steering Committee Meetings
The 2021 Irvine Global Village Festival Steering Committee meetings occur monthly on the fourth Wednesday of each month. Meetings may be conducted virtually or modified to adhere to state and local gathering guidelines at the time.
If you are interested in joining the steering committee, contact Wendy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.