Get Involved & Volunteer
Volunteer at the Festival
Every year, more than 600 volunteers help put together Irvine's largest and most attended cultural event, the Irvine Global Village Center. Volunteers are needed to assist in all areas of the festival. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old, and shifts are available during various hours.
Check back in August for more information.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas: general event support, logistics, entertainment, Kids Village, and restaurants:
- General Event Support: Positions include attendance counter, water station support, exhibits assistance, guest relations booth support, and survey roamer.
- Logistics: Logistical volunteer opportunities include parking, event set-up and break-down.
- Entertainment: Volunteers are needed for stage and dressing room support throughout the festival.
- Kids Village: Jobs include crowd control and support for activities such as the obstacle course, slide, and bounce house.
- Restaurants: Duties include assisting diners and keeping tables clean.
For questions, contact Elicia Chad at 949-724-6733 or firstname.lastname@example.org or David Catalano at 949-724-6736 or email@example.com.
Each year, enthusiastic community volunteers lend their time and positive energy to planning the annual Irvine Global Village Festival. Steering committee members attend monthly meetings and work cooperatively with volunteers and City staff to assist in planning Festival activities, reviewing entertainment, merchant and/or vendor applications, as well as helping to solicit event volunteers, applicants and sponsors. We would like to thank our dedicated volunteers and we look forward to another successful event.