Things to Do
The 20th annual Irvine Global Village Festival is Saturday, October 9, 10 a.m.–7 p.m. It features live music, food and drink for sale, an international marketplace, a Kids Village, demonstrations, exhibits, and more.
- Purchase food from local restaurants featuring regional and global tasting menus.
- Enjoy your favorite festival foods and multicultural flair.
- Check back closer to the festival date for a list of all restaurants at this year's Irvine Global Village Festival.
EXHIBITS & ART
- Local and emerging artists showcase handmade products for sale at the Artisans Marketplace. Check back closer to the festival date for a list of all participating merchants.
- See artists demo their work live at the Visual Arts Celebration, or visit the festival's first-ever juried art exhibition. Check back closer to the festival date for a list of all participating exhibitors.
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT
- Check out multiple stages with dance and live music including global, country, rock 'n' roll, Top 40 and more.
- Demonstration stages feature performances in martial arts, cultural dance, art, and more.
- Check back closer to the festival date for a complete stage schedule for all entertainment, demonstration, and martial arts performances.
PLUS: Expanded Kids Village
Visitors to the expanded Kids Village can enjoy a variety of fun, interactive activities including karate demonstrations, learning to write names in different languages, a henna tattoo station, a puppet show, arts and crafts booths, and more, including:
- Petting zoo and Disc Dogs
- Inflatable obstacle courses and games
- Face painting and puppet show
- Bubble zone and STEAM activities
Check back closer to the festival date for more information on all kid- and family-friendly activities at this year's festival.