Please note: To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community, some indoor facilities and outdoor recreational spaces may be closed or have modified access until further notice.
Aquatics operations at William Woollett Jr. Aquatics Center and Northwood Aquatics Center have resumed. Modified programming such as lap swimming, shallow water lap swim, water aerobics, and Learn to Swim will be offered by reservation only through yourirvine.org.
Irvine outdoor park spaces remain open for passive use. Outdoor playgrounds, and athletic and recreational fields and courts, have reopened with modified access. Learn more at the City Facility Updates webpage.
The City of Irvine is excited to resume modified summer aquatics programming for the public! Our collective health is our top priority, and we've put the following precautions and rules in place for the safety of the community:
- Lap swim reservations are for 50 minutes only; please plan on arriving up to 5 minutes before your scheduled time and departing within 5 minutes of your end time.
- Locker rooms are temporarily unavailable; outdoor showers and lobby restrooms will remain open.
- We are now cash-free. Please reserve online or bring a credit card. Drop-in use is available as space allows.
- If you have a punch card, please purchase your first reservation online and bring your card to your swim. We will transfer the remaining balance towards additional swims. Purchasing new punch cards will be suspended at this time.
- If you purchased a monthly or annual unlimited membership, please purchase your first reservation online and email email@example.com to extend your pass.
- Registration will open one week in advance on Sunday at 6 p.m. for residents and 9 p.m. for non-residents.
To ensure proper sanitation, the following items will be unavailable:
- Pull Buoys
Please feel free to bring your own equipment.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, September 7
Wednesday, November 11
Thursday, November 12
Friday, November 13
Saturday, November 14
Sunday, November 15
The schedule can change with minimal notice, please check with staff for updates.
Parking on weekends and during special events may be problematic. Most sessions are scheduled at the Woollett Aquatics Center (WAC), but some evening and weekend sessions are held at Northwood High School (NHS).
|Seniors (50 and older)||$2|
|Juniors (17 and younger)||$2|
All membership cards are non-transferable and valid for one year from date of purchase, except unlimited monthly passes that are valid for 30 calendar days from purchase date.
|Ages||10 Visit||30 Visit||1 Month Unlimited||1 Year Unlimited|
|Seniors (50 and older)||$18||$52.50||$35||$250|
|Juniors (17 and younger)||$18||$52.50||N/A||$250|