Please note: The City of Irvine continues to follow state and local health and safety guidelines. Our community centers and indoor facilities are open for drop-in use. Outdoor recreational spaces including parks, playgrounds, and athletic fields and courts are open. Recreational programming is available to the community for registration at yourirvine.org. Learn more at cityofirvine.org/reopenirvine.
Aquatics operations at William Woollett Jr. Aquatics Center and Northwood Aquatics Center have resumed. Programming such as lap swimming, shallow water lap swim, water aerobics, and Learn to Swim will be offered by reservation only through yourirvine.org.
The City of Irvine is excited to resume modified aquatics programming for the public! Our collective health is our top priority, and we've put the following precautions and rules in place for the safety of the community:
- Lap swim reservations are for 50 minutes only; please plan on arriving up to 5 minutes before your scheduled time and departing within 5 minutes of your end time.
- Locker rooms are temporarily unavailable; outdoor showers and lobby restrooms will remain open.
- We are now cash-free. Please reserve online or bring a credit card. Drop-in use is available as space allows.
- If you have a punch card, please purchase your first reservation online and bring your card to your swim. We will transfer the remaining balance towards additional swims. Purchasing new punch cards will be suspended at this time.
- If you purchased a monthly or annual unlimited membership, please purchase your first reservation online and email firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your pass.
- Registration will open one week in advance on Sunday at 6 p.m. for residents and 9 p.m. for non-residents.
To ensure proper sanitation, the following items will be unavailable:
- Pull Buoys
Please feel free to bring your own equipment.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Parking on weekends and during special events may be problematic. Most sessions are scheduled at the Woollett Aquatics Center (WAC), but some evening and weekend sessions are held at Northwood High School (NHS).
|Seniors (50 and older)||$2|
|Juniors (17 and younger)||$2|