Senior Plan Update
The Plan Update will guide the City from FY 2018-19 through FY 2022-23. It builds directly on the previous Senior Plan, and is the result of community input and feedback from the Senior Citizens Council.
The Plan Update goals and actions are:
- Education: Provide information and a variety of educational opportunities to older adults.
- Health and Recreation: Promote physical and social health for older adults through health and recreation activities.
- Housing: Enhance collaborations and education to address senior housing needs.
- Social Well-being and Vulnerable Seniors: Promote wellness, independence, and inclusion for vulnerable seniors.
- Transportation: Support safe and accessible transportation for seniors.
The Irvine City Council adopted the Senior Plan Update on February 12, 2019
To view the Senior Services Strategic Plan Update, CLICK HERE.
To view the Senior Services Strategic Plan 2012-2017, CLICK HERE.
If you have questions regarding the Senior Plan Update, please contact Sandra Salcedo at email@example.com or 949-724-6356.