Irvine Senior Services, in partnership with local community organizations, offers presentations on topics of interest to the senior community. Presentations are offered free of charge. Registration is recommended. Click on the name of the course to register. Drop-ins welcome as space permits.
Lakeview Senior Center
Tuesdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- September 13: Medicare Preventive Services, presented by HICAP
- September 20: Mental Strength & Brain Fitness, presented by Interim Healthcare of Irvine
- October 4: Balance & Fall Prevention, presented by Fyzical Lake Forest
- October 11: Disaster Preparedness, presented by Orange County Fire Authority
- October 18: Personal Safety, presented by Orange County Fire Authority
- October 25: Medicare: What's New in 2023, presented by Council on Aging Southern California-HICAP.
Rancho Senior Center
1st & 3rd Fridays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- September 2: Healthy Weight Management, presented by Interim Healthcare of Irvine
- September 16: Anatomy of a Scam, presented by Council of Aging
- October 7: Stroke Prevention, presented by Kaiser Permanente
Trabuco Senior Center
2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- September 22: The Power of Positivity, presented by Humana
- October 13: Fraud & Scams, presented by Irvine Police Department
- October 20: Financial Wellness, presented by Council on Aging Southern California
Presented via Zoom on select Thursdays, 10–11:30 a.m.