Irvine Senior Services, in partnership with local community organizations, offers presentations on topics of interest to the senior community. Presentations are offered free of charge. Registration is recommended. Click on the name of the course to register. Drop-ins welcome as space permits.
Lakeview Senior Center
Tuesdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- April 4: Medicare Essentials, presented by HICAP.
- April 18: Bladder Management, presented by Hoag.
- April 25: Improved Balance to Avoid Falls, presented by UCI Health.
Select Thursdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- April 13: Boosting Your Immunity, presented by MemorialCare.
- April 20: Boosting your Mood with Food & Fitness, presented by Humana.
- April 27: Anatomy of a Scam, presented by Council on Aging Southern California.
Presented via Zoom on select Thursdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
- April 6: Living Better with Arthritis, presented by Independence at Home.