Join the Advisory Committee
Support/Attend an Upcoming Event
Donate Online Now
Shop at AmazonSmile
Shop at Ralphs
Donate your Recyclables
Welcome Home Package
"Like" us on Facebook
If you have Facebook account, like us! It's a great way to keep up to date with the men and women of the 2/11 and how you can support them.
The Advisory Committee meets bi-monthly. They provide the leadership and organization for the activities of the committee. Activities include: Car Washes, Fundraisers, Special Events, Donation Drives and more.
Meetings are the first and third Tuesday of every month* at 6 p.m. at the Lakeview Senior Center
Lakeview Senior Center
20 Lake Road, Irvine CA, 92604
*Meetings are subject to cancelation when no business is to be discussed. Email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting agendas.
Donations of in-kind services allows the committee to better use reserve funds for other resources. In-kind services desired involve printing, graphic design, photography, equipment rental, food and beverages, decorations, mailing, legal or accounting services and more!
If you can assist or have questions, please email email@example.com
Many of the events the 2/11 Committee puts on depends on your participation. Please come to one of our car washes, buy a raffle ticket, donate a toy, or support one of our restaurant fundraisers events.
For information on upcoming fundraisers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-302-4730.
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee Holiday Toy Drive
November 1–December 13
Make the season brighter for Irvine’s adopted Marine Battalion families by donating a new, unwrapped gift suitable for infants or children ages 12 and younger. Drop off during normal business hours at the Irvine City Hall, Irvine Police Department, and Great Park Visitors Center. For more information, call 949-724-6606.
Your online donation will assists with supporting events that benefit active-duty personnel and their families. The donations underwrite the cost of sponsoring military family activities, sending care packages and providing support for families of deployed service members.
Please report any payment issues to email@example.com.
Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Club Card Rewards Donations
Remember to re-register your card every year!
If you would like to register your card at your local Ralphs store, please take the attached SCANBAR letter with you to a nearby store to link your Ralphs Rewards card to our organization. See the Customer Service desk for assistance.
Every September 1, participants must re-register their cards with Ralphs, identifying their chosen charity. If you don't have one, get a free Ralphs Rewards card at the customer service desk of any Ralphs store.
Use your Ralphs Reward card and support the Marines
- Register your card online at www.ralphs.com
- Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Services, Community Contributions, enroll
- "Create an Account" then GET STARTED, SIGN UP TODAY. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an account.
- After you create your online account, then link your account with your organization by editing your Community Contribution Information on your profile page: Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee Nonprofit Organization (NPO) number is 92720
- Now, view your profile including your organization participation.
- Remember, purchases will not count for the Committee until after card registration is completed.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-660-9003 to get your REWARDS card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Drop off your aluminum cans and plastic bottles at the:
16122 Construction Circle E
Irvine, CA 92606
The center is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Be sure to say that the donation is for the Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
Express your appreciation to Camp Pendleton’s 2nd Battalion, 11th Marines returning from deployment by providing them with a “welcome home” package. Items donated will be used in care packages for single Marines, many of whom return home to empty barracks without the comfort of family.
Suggested Donation Items:
- Men’s body wash/shower gel (Axe or Dove are preferred brands)
- Laundry detergent pods
- Individual toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Individually wrapped snacks (Granola bars, trail mix, beef jerky or protein bars)
- Single-serve drink powder mix packets (Gatorade, Propel or Hawaiian Punch)
- Welcome home notes or cards
If you are interested in donating to the “welcome home” packages please email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID # 26-2790567