"Like" us on Facebook
If you have Facebook account, like us! It's a great way to keep up to date with the men and women of the 211 and how you can support them.
Join the Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee meets bi-monthly. They provide the leadership and organization for the activities of the committee. Activities include: Car Washes, Fundraisers, Special Events, Donation Drives and more.
Meetings are the first and third Tuesday of every month* at 6 p.m. at the Lakeview Senior Center
Lakeview Senior Center
20 Lake Road, Irvine CA, 92604
*Meetings are subject to cancelation when no business is to be discussed. Email the committee for meeting agendas.
Volunteer your Services
Donations of in-kind services allows the committee to better use reserve funds for other resources. In-kind services desired involve printing, graphic design, photography, equipment rental, food and beverages, decorations, mailing, legal or accounting services and more!
If you can assist or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support/Attend an Upcoming Event
Many of the events the 2/11 Committee puts on depends on your participation. Please come to one of our car washes, buy a raffle ticket, donate a toy, or support one of our restaurant fund raisers events.
Donate Online Now
Your online donation will assists with supporting events that benefit active-duty personnel and their families. The donations underwrite the cost of sponsoring military family activities, sending care packages and providing support for families of deployed service members.
Please report any payment issues to email@example.com.
If you prefer to send a check, please use this form and make the check payable to "Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee" or "IMAC."
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
17959 Harvard Ave., Suite #C2270
Irvine, CA 92614
Shop at AmazonSmile
Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Shop at Ralphs
Club Card Rewards Donations
REMEMBER TO RE-REGISTER YOUR CARD EVERY YEAR
If you would like to register your card at your local Ralphs store, please take the attached SCANBAR letter with you to a nearby store to link your Ralphs Rewards card to our organization. See the Customer Service desk for assistance.
Every September 1st, participants MUST re-register their cards with Ralphs, identifying their chosen charity. If you don't have one, get a free Ralphs Rewards card at the customer service desk of any Ralphs store.
Use your Ralphs Reward card and support the Marines
- Register your card online at www.ralphs.com
- Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Services, Community Contributions, enroll
- "Create an Account" then GET STARTED, SIGN UP TODAY. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an account.
- After you create your online account, then link your account with your organization by editing your Community Contribution Information on your profile page: Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee Nonprofit Organization (NPO) number is 92720
- Now, view your profile including your organization participation.
- Remember, purchases will not count for the Committee until after card registration is completed.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-660-9003 to get your REWARDS card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Donate your Recyclables
Drop off your aluminum cans and plastic bottles at the:
16122 Construction Circle E
Irvine, CA 92606
The center is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Be sure to say that the donation is for the Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
Welcome Home Package
Irvine Civic Center Information Desk and Irvine Police Department
1 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine CA 92606
Orange County Great Park Visitors Center
6950 Marine Way
Irvine, CA 92618
Express your appreciation to Camp Pendleton’s 2nd Battalion, 11th Marines returning from deployment by providing them with a “welcome home” package. Items donated will be used in care packages for single Marines, many of whom return home to empty barracks without the comfort of family.
Suggested Donation Items:
- Men’s body wash/shower gel (Axe or Dove are preferred brands)
- Laundry detergent pods
- Individual toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Individually wrapped snacks (Granola bars, trail mix, beef jerky or protein bars)
- Single-serve drink powder mix packets (Gatorade, Propel or Hawaiian Punch)
- Welcome home notes or cards
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID # 26-2790567