Irvine Children's Health Program
Apply for health coverage for your whole family!
The Irvine Children's Health Program is a partnership between the City of Irvine and the Coalition of Orange County Community Health Centers. Certified Enrollment Counselors from the Coalition help families and individuals enroll in health insurance programs. Assistance is available at no cost.
Available insurance programs include Medi-Cal, Covered California plans and more. Each program has different availability and requirements.
To schedule a free appointment with a Certified Enrollment Counselor:
- Call: 714-352-5990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Photo identification.
- Residency card (if applicable).
- Two paycheck stubs from within the past 45 days (if employed).
- Last year’s federal income tax return.
- Birth certificate, passport or naturalization certificate.
- Social Security card (one for each family member, if available).
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill sent to your home.
- Additional documentation may be requested depending on program requirements.
Appointments are available at either the Heritage Park Community Center or the Coalition of Orange County Community Health Centers.
For more information about programs offered through the Coalition of Orange County Community Health Centers, visit coccc.org.
For more information about this and other City of Irvine programs, please call 949-724-6690 or email the Program Administrator.