- Chair Ryan Bertoni (Matt Leinhart Flag Football)
- Vice Chair Cary Lambeth (So Cal Elite Sports)
- Miriam Gelfand (Member-at-Large)
- Adam Go (Member-at-Large)
- Michelle Herdrich (Member-at-Large)
- Phil Wang (Member-at-Large)
- AYSO Region 213 Representative
- CBA Spartans Representative
- Irvine Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Dolphins Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Girls Softball Association Representative
- Irvine Knights Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Pony Baseball Representative
- Irvine Ranch Little League Representative
- Irvine Soccer Academy Representative
- Irvine Travel Softball Representative
- Liverpool Football Club International Academy Representative
- Matt Leinart Flag Football Representative
- Northwood Little League Representative
- Orange County Trojans Youth Football Representative
- Orange County United Football Club Representative
- Pateadores Irvine Representative
- Rox Baseball Representative
- Ryan Lemmon Foundation Representative
- So Cal Elite Sports, Basketball & Volleyball Representative
- Southern California Cricket Association Youth Representative
- Southern California Youth Cricket Association Representative
- Sporting Slammers FC Representative
- Strikers Football Club Irvine Representative
- Zeta Soccer Academy Representative
IRVINE SPORTS COMMITTEE MINUTES, AGENDAS, AND BYLAWS
MEETING DATES FOR 2023
- January 10
- April 11
- July 11
- October 10
Location: Quail Hill Community Center
39 Shady Canyon Drive, Irvine CA 92603
For information about the Sports Committee, please contact Steven Stewart at 949-724-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irvine Sports Committee Meetings
The City is pleased to announce that the regular Irvine Sports Committee meetings will be available through Zoom, as well as a dial-in conference call line. In an effort to enhance community engagement, community members may submit comments via email to email@example.com on upcoming agenda items, as well as throughout the Irvine Sports Committee meeting.
The electronic agenda packet is available on the City’s website.
See below for instruction on joining the meeting through Zoom and how to submit comments.
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMMENT
Public comments can be made prior to or during the Irvine Sports Committee meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE MEETING
Community members may also view meetings live.
Webinar ID: Will be provided prior to the meeting
Passcode: Will be provided prior to the meeting
The live stream will be available starting 6:45 p.m. (15 minutes before the meeting). We suggest installing and testing the Zoom software on your devices before the meeting. Visit zoom.us/download for additional information. For questions regarding installing the Zoom software, please call 949-724-6078.
If you are having trouble with the link above, please copy and paste the following URL into a new browser: Will be provided prior to the meeting
JOIN THE AUDIO CONFERENCE ONLY
If you would like to join by phone, dial one of the following numbers and use the Webinar ID and Passcode.
- Call: 669-900-6833 or 346-248-7799 or 929-436-2866 or 301-715-8592
- Webinar ID: Will be provided prior to the meeting
- Passcode: Will be provided prior to the meeting
Click here for International numbers.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT PRIOR & DURING THE MEETING
For technical assistance prior to and during the meeting, please call 949-724-6147.