The Irvine Sports Committee, which meets quarterly at Quail Hill Community Center, was established in 1979. It serves in an advisory capacity to the Community Services Commission, conveying the needs of the community pertaining to youth sports programs and ensuring equitable allocation of athletic facilities and maximum participation for all.
- Chair Cary Lambeth (So Cal Elite Sports)
- Vice Chair Ryan Bertoni (Matt Leinart Flag Football)
- Faruk Bhagani (Member-at-Large)
- Kenton Fibel (Member-at-Large)
- Miriam Gelfand (Member-at-Large)
- Phil Wang (Member-at-Large)
- AYSO Region 213 Representative
- Irvine Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Dolphins Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Girls Softball Association Representative
- Irvine Knights Baseball Club Representative
- Irvine Pony Baseball Representative
- Irvine Ranch Little League Representative
- Irvine Soccer Academy Representative
- Irvine Travel Softball Representative
- Irvine Youth Football Representative
- Liverpool Football Club International Academy Representative
- Matt Leinart Flag Football Representative
- Northwood Little League Representative
- OC Fury Youth Baseball Representative
- Orange County United Football Club Representative
- Pateadores Irvine Representative
- Rox Baseball Representative
- Ryan Lemmon Foundation Representative
- Simply Pure Baseball Representative
- So Cal Elite Sports, Basketball Representative
- Southern California Youth Cricket Association Representative
- Strikers Football Club Irvine Representative
IRVINE SPORTS COMMITTEE MINUTES, AGENDAS, AND BYLAWS
MEETING DATES FOR 2021
- January 12
- April 13
- July 13
- October 12
Location: Quail Hill Community Center
39 Shady Canyon Drive, Irvine CA 92603
For information about the Sports Committee, please contact Steven Stewart at 949-724-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irvine Sports Committee Meetings
The City is pleased to announce that the regular Irvine Sports Committee meetings will be available through Zoom, as well as a dial-in conference call line. In an effort to enhance community engagement, community members may submit comments via email to email@example.com on upcoming agenda items, as well as throughout the Irvine Sports Committee meeting.
The electronic agenda packet is available on the City’s website.
See below for instruction on joining the meeting through Zoom and how to submit comments.
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMMENT
Public comments can be made prior to or during the Irvine Sports Committee meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact the recording secretary at 714-396-5009.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE MEETING
Community members may also view meetings live.
- Use Passcode: Provided prior to meeting.
The live stream will be available starting 6:45 p.m. (15 minutes before the meeting). We suggest installing and testing the Zoom software on your devices before the meeting. Visit zoom.us/download for additional information. For questions regarding installing the Zoom software, please call 949-724-6078.
JOIN THE AUDIO CONFERENCE ONLY
If you would like to join by phone, dial one of the following numbers and use the Webinar ID and Passcode.
- Call: 669-900-6833 or 346-248-7799 or 253-215-8782 or 301-715-8592 or 312-626-6799 or 929-436-2866
- Webinar ID: Provided prior to meeting.
- Passcode: Provided prior to meeting.
Click here for International numbers.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT PRIOR & DURING THE MEETING
For technical assistance prior to and during the meeting, please call 949-724-6147.