The City of Irvine in partnership with operator 360 Clinic will provide free COVID-19 testing at five City facilities. Days and hours vary per site:
- Irvine Civic Center, 1 Civic Center Plaza: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Las Lomas Community Center, 10 Federation Way: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Sundays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Los Olivos Community Center, 101 Alfonso Drive: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Quail Hill Community Center, 39 Shady Canyon Drive: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Trabuco Center, 5701 Trabuco Road: Mondays and Fridays, noon-6 p.m., and Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Pre-registration is encouraged and can be made online at cityofirvine.org/360clinic. Walk-ups may be accommodated as availability permits. For those with insurance, insurers will be billed with no out-of-pocket cost for those being testing. For those without insurance, federal funding will cover the cost of testing. Testing is available for everyone in the community.
“The City is proud to continue its efforts to provide the community easy, accessible ways to test for COVID-19 and navigate these challenging times,” said Irvine Mayor Farrah N. Khan. “Even with more and more people getting vaccinated, we hope our residents take advantage of these local resources and make their health a priority by continuing to test for COVID-19 as the virus still exists in our community. Providing testing remains a priority for the City, to maintain the strides we have made in stopping the spread.”
Test results are completed in two to three days. The testing site is part of the City’s ongoing efforts to address the coronavirus crisis. All testing will be done outdoors in covered areas.
To make an appointment, please visit cityofirvine.org/360clinic. For questions, call 800-446-8888.