The City of Irvine in partnership with operator 360 Clinic announces the grand opening of five free COVID-19 testing sites at City facilities. A soft launch of the program began Monday, April 5, and a ribbon-cutting ceremony attended by Irvine City Council and 360 Clinic members commemorated the grand opening at Irvine Civic Center Tuesday, April 13.
Community members looking to get testing for COVID-19 are now welcome to take advantage of this free service. Days and hours vary per site:
- Irvine Civic Center, 1 Civic Center Plaza: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Las Lomas Community Center, 10 Federation Way: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Sundays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Los Olivos Community Center, 101 Alfonso Drive: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Quail Hill Community Center, 39 Shady Canyon Drive: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Trabuco Center, 5701 Trabuco Road: Mondays and Fridays, noon-6 p.m., and Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Pre-registration is encouraged and can be made online at cityofirvine.org/360clinic. Walk-ups may be accommodated as availability permits. For those with insurance, insurers will be billed with no out-of-pocket cost for those being testing. For those without insurance, federal funding will cover the cost of testing. Testing is available for everyone in the community.
“The City is proud to officially open these 360 Clinic sites and provide all in the community with easy, accessible opportunities to get tested for COVID-19,” said Irvine Mayor Farrah N. Khan. “Testing remains a priority for the City, and we hope these sites help residents stay healthy as they navigate these challenging times. We look forward to continuing to support our community while we fight the spread of this virus.”
Test results are completed in two to three days. The testing site is part of the City’s ongoing efforts to address the coronavirus pandemic. All testing will be done outdoors in covered areas.
To make an appointment, please visit cityofirvine.org/360clinic. For questions, call 800-446-8888.