The City of Irvine in partnership with operator 360 Clinic is providing free COVID-19 testing at five City facilities. Days and hours vary per facility; click the links below to sign up.
- Irvine Civic Center, 1 Civic Center Plaza
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Las Lomas Community Center, 10 Federation Way
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.–3 p.m., and Sundays, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Los Olivos Community Center, 101 Alfonso Drive
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Quail Hill Community Center, 39 Shady Canyon Drive
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Trabuco Center, 5701 Trabuco Road
Mondays and Fridays, noon–6 p.m., and Wednesdays 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Pre-registration is recommended but walk-ins are welcome as availability permits. Patients* must bring a form of ID, and results are completed within two to three days.
360 Clinic is a group of caregivers, physicians, providers, and community advocates who aim to offer super-site testing centers that are easily accessible to all. For more information, visit 360clinic.md or call 800-446-8888.