Registration Cancellation, Withdrawal & Refund Procedures
- All courses are subject to cancellation or change.
- Registration and payment is required for all courses, unless noted otherwise.
- The nonresident fee is an additional $5 per course priced $11 to $74; $10 for courses priced $75 and above.
- Confirmation receipts are emailed after each transaction.
- If a course is full and you are placed on a waitlist, please wait to be contacted prior to attending the course.
- Fees are not prorated for missed classes unless the participants are enrolled from the waitlist after class begins.
- Update your account contact information regularly at yourirvine.org.You can also call 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with changes.
If you wish to withdraw or request a refund, please email email@example.com or call 949-724-6610.
- General Withdrawal Fee: Withdrawal requests are processed with a $5.00 withdrawal fee per transaction. Aquatics, Camps, Leagues, and After School programs have program-specific withdrawal guidelines as noted below.
- Aquatics: All withdrawal requests must be received in writing at least 10 days before the first day of the session and are subject to a $5.00 processing fee per participant, per class. Withdrawal/Refunds are not available once the session begins. If a participant misses a class session, no credits or make-up sessions will be available. Requests received between one and nine days prior to the start date are processed less 50 percent of the enrollment fee. Requests received on or after the start date are not eligible for refund. Learn to Swim requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Camps and Leagues: Withdrawal requests are charged a $5.00 withdrawal fee per transaction. Withdrawal/Refunds are not available once the session begins. If a participant misses a session, no credits or make-up sessions will be available. Requests received between two and nine days prior to the start date are processed less 50 percent of the enrollment fee. Requests received 24 hours before the start date are not eligible for refund.
- After School Programs/Kids Club Sessions: All withdrawal requests and changes to registrations for Kids Club during the week of service must be made via email through your site’s attendance email address, provided with the registration paperwork. Changes must be made prior to 10:00 a.m. on the day of service. An email will be sent by City staff to confirm all withdrawals and changes. Any request for service or change of service made after 10:00 a.m. on the same day as the Kids Club session will be assessed by City staff; accommodations for same-day requests will be based on scheduling and staffing limitations; and a notification will be provided upon assessment. Any accommodation made after 10:00 a.m. on the day of service will be charged a $5 processing fee per participant.
- Classes with one to three session dates and tennis lessons: Requests must be received one week prior to start date.
- Classes with four or more session dates: Requests must be received three days prior to second class meeting. Earlier notice is preferred to accommodate waitlisted participants.
- Excursions or Special Events: Withdrawals are not eligible for refunds.
- Balances less than $5.00: If a withdrawal is for a class with a fee of less than $5:00, the total class fee will be assessed as the withdrawal fee.
- Participant-requested refunds are subject to the Withdrawal Guidelines.
- Credit Card transactions: will be refunded to original card used.
- Cash and Check transactions: will be refunded by check. Please allow two to three weeks.
- User Account Credit: User account credit may be offered to a customer in lieu of a refund. All user account credit balances will be cleared annually by the City via a refund issued to the customer. User account credit balances, upon written customer request, may be refunded to a customer at any time.