Registration Cancellation, Withdrawal & Refund Policies
- All courses are subject to cancellation or change.
- Registration and payment is required for all courses, unless noted otherwise.
- The nonresident fee is an additional $5 per course priced $11 to $74; $10 for courses priced $75 and above.
- Confirmation receipts are emailed after each transaction.
- If a course is full and you are placed on a waitlist, please wait to be contacted prior to attending the course.
- Fees are not prorated for missed classes unless enrolled from the waitlist after class begins.
- Update your account contact information regularly at yourirvine.org.You can also call 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com with changes.
Cancellations, Withdrawals & Refunds
If you wish to cancel or withdraw from a City of Irvine class, or request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-724-6610. Please note the following conditions and guidelines:
- Full refunds are available for courses canceled by the City or instructor.
- Participant-requested withdrawals are subject to a $5 withdrawal processing fee, per session, per person.
- Participant-requested refunds are issued as follows (please allow two to three weeks):
1. Credit card transactions will be refunded to original card used.
2. Cash and check transactions will be refunded by check.
Withdrawal Request Guidelines
Refunds for withdrawals will be provided along the following guidelines. Transfers from one class to another are not subject to a withdrawal fee, and the participant will only pay the difference between class fees (if any). If a transfer results in a credit, the difference will be refunded. Some programs with continuous enrollment will receive transfer refunds as a credit, which will be refunded after 60 days if not used. Transfers for Aquatics programs may only be made within the same session.
- Activities meeting four or more times: Requests must be received three days prior to second class meeting. Earlier notice is preferred to accommodate waitlisted participants.
- Activities meeting one to three times and tennis lessons: Requests must be received one week prior to start date.
- Camps, Leagues and Learn to Swim: Withdrawal request received 10 days or more prior to start date are charged a $5 withdrawal fee, per session. Requests received between one and nine days prior to the start date are processed less 50 percent of the enrollment fee. Requests received on or after the start date are not eligible for refund. Learn to Swim requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Excursions or Special Events: Withdrawals will not be eligible for refund.