Thursday, December 15, 2022
The City of Irvine is partnering with Second Harvest Food Bank Orange County to collect sealed, unused takeout utensil packs and unopened condiment packets that many of us receive but do not need, and put these items to good use. Donations will be used by Second Harvest in meal programs.
Donations will be accepted January 9 - February 9 at:
• Irvine City Hall, 1 Civic Center Plaza
• Great Park Visitors Center, 8000 Great Park Blvd.
• Lakeview Senior Center, 20 Lake Road
• Portola Community Center, 900 Tomato Springs
• University Community Center, 1 Beech Tree Lane
Looking for other ways to stay green?
- Tell restaurants and eateries you don’t want utensils the next time you order takeout.
- Refuse single-use disposable plastics when dining out.
- Bring your own reusable utensils and straws to reduce plastic waste.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, or visit cityofirvine.org/EP for more information.