The following items are required to be completed prior to acceptance by the City for processing:
You must have your assessor's parcel number
The fee for review of a lot line adjustment (See Fee Schedule).
- The application form signed by the property owners (attached). Signatures must be notarized.
- Plan check fee is required upon submittal. (See Fee Schedule).
- Legal description of each parcel, including calculations. *
- Five (5) copies of lot line adjustment. *
- Two (2) title reports and backup documents. *
- Two (2) copies of traverse calculations. *
- One (1) copy of site plan map showing all proposed and existing easements. *
* In lieu of paper, once (1) copy may be submitted in PDF format on a CD.
All materials shall be submitted in a complete and final form. No partial or incomplete submittals will be accepted without prior approval by the City Engineer.
To view or download the Application for a lot line adjustment form above, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click "Get Acrobat Reader" to obtain a free copy of the software. After the one-time download, you will be able to view and print any of the PDF documents on the City of Irvine Web Site.