The following items are required to be completed prior to acceptance by the City for processing:
You must have your assessor's parcel number
- Completed application form.
- Six (6) sets of blue line prints on City standard sheets. The following information must be provided on the plans or plans will not be accepted:
- Title sheets shall be signed by a registered civil engineer with registration number and date of expiration or labeled "For Plan Check Purposes Only".
- Conditions of approval and resolution numbers shall be referenced on any improvement plans intended to satisfy a condition of approval.
- Plan check fee is required to be paid in full upon submittal (See Fee Schedule).
- A stamped copy of the approved tentative map and a signed resolution of approval with the conditions of approval are required for PC and TC submittals.
- Two (2) copies of cost estimate on City standard form (all except TS submittals).
- Two (2) sets of hydrology and hydraulic calculations (for PC and TC submittals).
- One (1) copy of completed construction permit application form.
- Two (2) sets of specifications for TS submittals.
- Two (2) sets of structural calculations for BR submittals.
All materials shall be submitted in a complete and final form. No partial or incomplete submittals will be accepted without prior approval by the City Engineer.