The Child Resource Center (CRC) is a member-based lending library for families and early childhood education professionals. Come in and take a tour.
- Tools to support every area of children's development from birth through school age including:
- Educational toys: math manipulatives, music and movement materials, emergent literacy resources, science materials
- Children's books to extend early learning
- Children's music CDs: classical, jazz, world music, and contemporary children's artists
- Child development, parenting, activity, and curriculum books
- Family child care business reference materials
- DVDs and training materials for parents and early childhood educators
- Ages and Stages Questionnaires 3: developmental screening tool for children ages 4 months to 5 years
- Lamination and Ellison die cut machines
Child Resource Center Online Library Catalog
Search* the catalog of more than 3,000 items.
*Search by subject, title or author. Educational toys are searchable by title, subject area or age group including: Toddler toy, preschool toy or school age toy.
Detailed search instructions
New Educational Toys Available
Membership is required to check out resources or use equipment at the CRC. To become a member, visit the CRC, take a tour, complete a membership application and agreement, and submit with payment. Group memberships are available to agencies with multiple staff members approved to use the CRC. Annual membership rates listed below.
|Membership Type||Irvine Residents||Non-Irvine Residents|
|Small School (3-9 Staff)||$75||$80|
|Medium School (10-20 Staff)||$100||$105|
|Large School (30+ Staff)||$125||$130|
There is a Little Free Library everyone is welcome to use located in the center.