Home and office visits are available to assist Irvine senior residents in connecting to local resources and services. Care Managers provide assessments and care plan recommendations to help seniors remain safely at home or to make a successful transition to a higher level of care.
Care Management Services are partially funded by the "Older Americans Act." Services are provided on a donation basis, no qualified senior is turned away due to inability to donate.
- Linkage to community resources such as Irvine Meals on Wheels, transportation, homecare and health care services.
- Develop short and long term goals to support independent living.
- Provide ongoing support through regular visits and phone calls.
- Facilitate problem solving, expanding choices and options.
- Provide friendly visitor volunteers, CHAMPIONS, to homebound seniors for increased socialization.
To make an appointment or for more information, call the Keen Center for Senior Resources at 949-724-6926.
Support for Caregivers
If you are caring for a loved one, it’s important that you receive support from your family and/or the community. Consultations with Care Managers are available depending on your specific needs.
View additional information on Caregiver Support.
CHAMPION Volunteer Visitors
Community Helpers Assisting Mature Persons In Our Neighborhoods
Trained volunteers visit homebound seniors to help reduce isolation and support reengagement in the community. Volunteers complete an eight week training program on senior needs and attend monthly supervision meetings. For more information, call the Keen Center for Senior Resources at 949-724-6926.