On a limited basis, grassy areas of the park may be available for reservation subject to all City reservation policies. Please note: all commercial use including boot camps and fitness
activities require approval through the reservation process. Boot Camps/Exercise Permits are allowed at the following locations:
- Canyon Neighborhood Park
- Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park
- Comstock Neighborhood Park
- Cypress Community Park (no permits issued after 4 p.m.; no restroom access before 9 a.m.)
- Deerfield Community park
- Flagstone Neighborhood Park
- Heritage Community Park
- Hoeptner Neighborhood Park
- Knollcrest Neighborhood Park
- Meadowood Neighborhood Park
- Northwood Community Park
- Oak Creek Community Park
- Presley Neighborhood Park
- Silkwood Neighborhood Park
- Sweet Shade Neighborhood Park
- Turtle Rock Community Park (approved only after 8:30 a.m.)
- University Community Park
- Valencia Neighborhood Park
For mapped locations of the above listed parks, view the Interactive Park Map.
Please contact Facility Reservations at 949-724-6620 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check current
All interested boot camps/exercise permits must comply with the following:
- Must submit a facility rental application and pay deposits ($200) and hourly fees ($26 per hour) a minimum of two weeks prior to first requested date
- Must provide a copy of the certificate of liability insurance with separate endorsement listing the City of Irvine as additionally insured
- Must provide copy of current City of Irvine business license
For complete policies, application and fees, visit the Facility Reservations webpage.
- Restroom use is not guaranteed and not all parks may have restrooms. Check the Public Park inventory list for a listing of park amenities.
- Please note daylight savings times during the year. Parks are not lit in the early morning or late evening before and after dawn and dusk. Use of the park is restricted before dawn and after dusk. Exercise groups do not have access to lighted fields or walkway lights.
- Distribution of flyers or advertisements on vehicle windows in City parking lots is prohibited. (Irvine Municipal Code section 3-4-120).
- Signs or banners may not be displayed or posted toward street traffic. Community Development does have sign/banner restrictions and fees; read more details here.