The Child Resource Center (CRC) is a member-based lending library for families and early childhood education professionals. Come in and take a tour.
- Tools to support every area of children's development from birth through school age including:
- Educational toys: math manipulatives, music and movement materials, emergent literacy resources, science materials
- Children's books to extend early learning
- Children's music CDs: classical, jazz, world music, and contemporary children's artists
- Child development, parenting, activity, and curriculum books
- Family child care business reference materials
- DVDs and training materials for parents and early childhood educators
- Ages and Stages Questionnaires 3: developmental screening tool for children ages 4 months to 5 years
- Lamination and Ellison die cut machines
Child Resource Center Online Library Catalog
Search* the catalog of more than 3,000 items.
*Search by subject, title or author. Educational toys are searchable by title, subject area or age group including: Toddler toy, preschool toy or school age toy.
Detailed search instructions
New educational toys available
Alphabet Go Fish
Goldie Blox Movie Machine
My First Ball Track
Number Line Floor Mat
Pop Pop Piano
Popping Pals Set
Roller Coaster Challenge
Space Shuttle Play Set
Membership is required to check out resources or use equipment at the CRC. To become a member, visit the CRC, take a tour, complete a membership application and agreement, and submit with payment. Group memberships are available to agencies with multiple staff members approved to use the CRC. Annual membership rates listed below.
|Membership Type||Irvine Residents||Non-Irvine Residents|
|Small School (3-9 Staff)||$75||$80|
|Medium School (10-20 Staff)||$100||$105|
|Large School (30+ Staff)||$125||$130|
There is a Little Free Library everyone is welcome to use located in the center.