Hours of Operation changes for November and December.
November 25-December 31
All checked out items are due November 25
November 25-December 31*
Monday-Thursday, 12-5 p.m. (returns may be dropped off as early at 10 a.m.)
*The CRC will return to regular hours, 12-8 p.m. starting on Monday, January 4, 2016.
14341 Yale Avenue
Heritage Park, Irvine
Regular Hours: Monday - Thursday, noon-8 p.m.
The CRC is a membership based lending library for families and early childhood education professionals.
Come in and take a tour!
- Tools to support every area of children's development from birth through school age including:
- Educational toys- Math manipulatives, music and movement materials, emergent literacy resources, science materials
- Children's books to extend early learning
- Children's music CDs: Classical, jazz, world music and contemporary children's artists
- Child development, parenting, activity and curriculum books
- Family child care business reference materials
- DVDs and training materials for parents and early childhood educators
- Ages and Stages Questionnaires 3 – developmental screening tool for children ages 4 months to 5 years
- Lamination and Ellison die cut machines
New Toys Added to the Library
Child Resource Center Online Library Catalog
Search* the catalog of over 3,000 items.
*Search by subject, title or author. Educational toys are searchable by title, subject area or age group including: Toddler toy, preschool toy or school age toy. Detailed search instructions
Membership is required to check out resources or use equipment at the CRC. To become a member, visit the CRC, take a tour, complete a membership application and agreement and submit with payment. Group memberships are available to agencies with multiple staff members approved to use the CRC. Annual membership rates listed below.
|Membership Type||Irvine Residents||Non-Irvine Residents|
|Small School (3-9 Staff)||$75||$80|
|Medium School (10-20 Staff)||$100||$105|
|Large School (30+ Staff)||$125||$130|
For more information about the Child Resource Center